Friday, July 1, 2011

Dr. Heal Thyself!




 Peace and Love Beloveds,
I am feeling really inspired right now.  Today is a great day and it is so because I say it is so! When you get off course (no matter how short of a detour you've taken) it feels remarkable to get that nudge of self awareness that steers you back to your place of personal power!  It's like make-up sex!  I feel like a veil was lifted and limitless possibilities just magically appeared before my eyes...again!
It was all in my perception of the circumstances and my ability to stay focused on the things that I want, in the face of all the distractions that appear...regardless of how valid...how large...or minuscule the distraction(s)  may present themselves to be.  I am the only one who can determine how I will interact in the midst of experiencing opposing energy.
I decided to refocus...to refine my lifestyle, outlook and attitude a bit more.  I decided to see through new eyes.  I pulled out some of my fabrics and allowed my right brain (creativity, intuition) a platform to express through.  I was so into logic and reasoning (left brain) that I was totally out of balance.
  • I pulled out my hoola hoop and worked it for 10 minutes
  • I committed to the Total Gym for 20 minutes a day
  • I went into my garden and made a wonderful fresh garden salad
  • I cut up some vegetables and fruit to go in the juicer.
  • I added some wheat grass that I grew to the mix
  • I decided to eat 95% raw until I feel light as a feather
  • I decided to feel good now...not when!
These changes gave me the shot in the arm I needed. I'm back on the good foot and it feels,oh so good!
My body, mind and spirit are anticipating the effects of my expressions of self love.  I am asking my self to forgive me for forgetting that along with a nutritional diet we need to put ourselves on a mental diet as well.  I reject all thoughts that do not gel with my truest desires for an awesome life.
I have to stay real with myself and call myself out when I need it!  I also must give myself props for getting back on track!  Yaaay Lord God of My Being!  Ta Ta Ya!  (KJ &Sasha)



No comments:

Post a Comment